Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'M ACCEPTED!!

I got my e-mail at no joke, 5:02am...I just so happened to be awake. I FREAKED OUT!! So I start reading my invite, and this is what I see....



So, basically...there are two problems with this e-mail.
First: It doesn't say my role!! It only says that I was accepted as a cast member! Where is says how much I will be paid, it also does not say my role.
Second: It says I was accepted for fall advantage and I said I couldn't do advantage.

So I'm really worried now. I talked to my mom, and she said if worse comes to worse, we can switch a bunch of dates around and I will just go the latest check-in date, which I believe is June 14th. But then that messes up my roommate situation! My best friend is going to be my roommate and she isn't checking in until the 18th of August!! So I'm going to call that number my interviewer gave me in case I had any questions...The office doesn't open until 8am. So since I was so anxious and can't sleep anyway, I'm just going to wait and call and try and get it all worked out.

So until I know the outcome, I only know that I was accepted. Which is still AMAZING news (:
I'll keep you guys posted <3

-Jess

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything. The recruiting team is really easy to work with and tries to be very helpful. They should help you get everything worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an issue similar to your's. I was accepted for FA and actually needed FAQ (June 14). I called and talked to a recruiter (Kim actually), and she was able to change things for me. I also had a friend change from FA to Fall, no problem. I've heard of people not actually being assigned a role in their acceptance before. Don't worry though, everything will work itself out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. Congratulations on being accepted for Merchandise!!

    ReplyDelete