Saturday, April 3, 2010

The waiting game...

It's day 7....one full week since my interview. I want more than anything for it to just come already!! Not gonna lie, whenever I get an e-mail, my poor little heart FREAKS out! I'm not sure if this happened to any of you guys, but ever since I applied, I've been in an even more obsessive Disney mood than normal. I have sudden urges to watch the movies and listen to a bunch of disney songs. I like it. It sort of feels as if suddenly I notice Disney more. For example, when I go to dinner, if a little girl is wearing a Disney shirt, I notice it quicker than I used to in the past. It's like my Disney senses are in full force. I've never noticed how much Disney is around us. I LOVE IT!
My interview: I think it went really well. I got the phone call 29 minutes earlier than my time. So needless to say, I was freaking more than anything. My interviewer was named Diane and she made me feel very comfortable, like I was talking to a friend. It helped A LOT. She pushed Character Attendant, Attractions, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess, and Costuming most. Which I was a little surprised about. I made sure to bring up that I really wanted to do Photopass Photographer as well. I've been told it's hard to get that, but I figured, why not?! If anyone wants to know more about my interview, just ask (: I'd be happy to share all the details from it!
Anyway, I've gotten to know a lot of the already accepted CP's through the facebook group and so far EVERYONE is awesome!! I cannot wait to find out what the result is! I will keep everyone updated!

Until next posting...
Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment